January: Serpentine 10k Road Race, 1st January, London – DONE
As everyone else is recovering from new year celebrations, I’ll be kicking it off fairly gently with a nice flat 10k through London.
Also the Winter Run, London, because one race power month isn’t enough.
- February: Harewood half marathon, 28th February, 2015 – DONE
Stepping it up a gear (and maybe visiting the penguins afterwards).
- March: RBL Major North: 20th March, 2015 – DONE
Adding some more mud, some barbed wire, hay bales and logs. And a bit more running (should be quite good at that by this point).
- April: Harewood House bubble rush – DONE
A change of plan from the original planned race, due to being very ill with a kidney infection for most of the month…
- May: Leeds Half Marathon: 8th May, 2016 – DONE
Been there done that. Trying to beat 01:49:25 (yes, those 25 seconds matter).
Just for fun – an obstacl
- June: Leeds Triathlon: 12 June, 2015 – DONE
Speaking about being daunted by the prospect of doing my first triathlon, a customer at work told me that one of the best triathlon competitions is in Leeds this year. Not that that helps the nerves at all. Sorted. Beginner distance.
- July: Bramham cross-country 10k, followed by the Leeds Skyride – DONE
An inaugural race followed by floating about Leeds on a bicycle with lots of other cyclists.
- August: The cycle starts. UK – Netherlands. DONE
- September: The cycle continues: Netherlands – Italy. DONE
- October: still cycling: Slovenia – Austria. DONE
- November: more bicycles?! Austria – Romania
- December: Xmas 10k on a Space Hopper: 18 (TBC) December 2016
A fun one to finish, and back in Leeds. The Christmas 10k… which I propose to do on a space hopper. Not taking this seriously? C’mon, I should have some fun with the final challenge!
You can sponsor me killing myself through stupid amounts of cardio here: https://www.gofundme.com/d2fh4y7w